Reimagining water treatment solutions today
Treating water for use and reuse can be a complex and costly process with challenges of toxic materials, supply reliability, and escalating costs.
Our AcquaCore™ line of bio-based chemicals addresses technical problems such as the effects of trace metal ions (Fe+3 and Cu+2) in the control of calcium phosphate scale, copper-induced pitting and corrosion while enabling low phosphorus water treatment programs and formula optimization.
It’s cost-effective and locally produced scale, corrosion, and microbial control without toxins or carcinogens.
Water Treatment solutions for
Using AcquaCore™ additives for commercial cooling tower applications supports the development of effective cooling water formulations with better environmental profile. Some of the key benefits include:
- Mitigates localized galvanic corrosion of mild steel due to copper redeposition
- Improves performance of standard azoles in the presence of halogens and soluble copper
- Inhibits white rust of galvanized steel
- Inhibits aluminum corrosion
- Contributes to carbon steel corrosion inhibition
- Reduces trace ion poisoning of calcium phosphate inhibitors
- Contributes to CaCO₃ inhibition by phosphonates